Welcome To St Stephen United Methodist Church!
We pray you encounter God in our worship service in the music shared, prayers raised, the Scripture read, the message given, the people worshiping with you, and in the church space itself. We pray that your experience at St Stephen feeds your soul, opens your eyes to His revelations for you, and allows you to hear God’s call on your heart. Our hope is that St Stephen can support you in your faith journey. You are invited to discover everything we’re all about and how you can be a part this Sunday at 10:45 AM!
Service Times & Directions
St. Stephen UMC
Basic Information For First Time Visitors
- What do we wear? – People’s attire varies from casual to business.
- What happens if I get there late? – Don’t worry if you arrive late, greeters can help you find seating (don’t worry you won’t be seated in the front).
- What happens if I need to leave early? – We understand . Go ahead and slip out. Though we will miss you, no one will complain.
- Is the church wheelchair and walker assist accessible? – Yes it is. Ushers and greeters can show you seating locations in the sanctuary.
- Can children come with me into the service? – Children are welcome and invited to attend. We have nursery and children’s church for newborns through age 5 that takes place during the worship service if you choose to use it.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.